With PowerISO you can:
- Open and extract ISO File.
- Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
- Edit an existing ISO file directly.
- Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to a standard ISO format file.
- Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
- Make floppy disk image file.
- Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
- Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other virtual drive software.
- Compress, encrypt or split image file. DAA(Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes
Here are some key features of "PowerISO":
- Process ISO/BIN image files, make bootable CD image file.
- Mount image file with internal virtual drive, and then use the file without extracting it.
- Compress files and folders to a compressed archive. PowerISO will scan and optimize the files during compression, and thus can have better compression ratio and faster compression speed.
- Split the compressed archive into multiple volumes.
- Protect the compressed archive with a password.
- Use the compressed archive directly without decompressing. PowerISO virtual drive can mount the compressed archive directly.
Download PowerISO 6.0 Full Patch32bit / 64bit